Overthinker Dies The Worst

Referring to my title above, yes it does.

I overthink A LOT which I really hate it and would love for it to have an ON/OFF button because sometimes I will find myself consoling/questioning in my head.

Even if I have gone pass it that day, it haunts me at night.

I had a dream.. Or rather, I have had such dreams often and am pretty sure some of the ladies who are attached have them too - he cheated on me in my dreams and it feels so surreal.

Ever since I have met my boyfriend, I have been having such dreams more often. Not comparing among my formers which I have lesser to no such dreams (no offense) but I am trying to put across that it is happening so often that he will respond calmly, "So, what have I done wrong in your dream now?".

I will always google what does my dream means and still feel skeptical about the connection to it. I would like to think that it is the overthinking's doing and I had let it swallowed me. Having such dreams really impacted me as I always wake up crying. It is so surreal...

Not sure if this is normal or am I in need of a therapist?

On a side note, heyyyy, back to writing again, peace.

Comments